is a weekly amateur tournament, run automatically in the Dota 2 client. They are available for Dota Plussubscribers, during tournament events, or through Weekend Battle Cup Tickets. Players form teams within an allotted time, and compete in an eight-team single elimination tournament. Tournament winners are given various rewards depending on the event
What does it mean “Account Share”?
If you don’t want to play by yourself and want to relax and watch as our professionals play than just share your account to us in 3 easy steps:
- STEP 1 – Prepare your Account for Boostore Booster.
For maximum security of your account you need to do the following:
- If you have Authenticator then remove it first (Settings –> Account –> Manage Steam Guard account security –> Remove Authenticator)
- Go to settings –> Account –> Manage Steam Guard account security –> Turn Steam Guard off COMPLETELY
From now according to this https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1047-EDFM-2932 we will be unable to trade or use the Community Market.
- Go to settings –> Family –> Manage Family View
- Library content –> Only games I choose, then put a tick on checkbox “Friends, chat and groups” ONLY –> click next
- Put a tick on “Dota 2” –> click next, enter your Recovery Email Address –> create a 4-digit PIN (remember it and don’t tell it to anyone!)
Now we will not be able to go into the settings of your account without knowing PIN code. All that Boostore Booster can do – run DotA 2 and make your order.
- STEP 2 – Provide your Account Information to Boostore Customer Support.
After you prepare your account our Boostore Customer Support will ask you the following:
- Steam Account Login
- Steam Account Password
Please note that we don’t need your Family View PIN code (and don’t tell it to anyone!) or your email — that makes impossible to steal your account because we simply don’t have access to your settings.
- STEP 3 – Await for Twitch.TV Stream and watch your order progress!
We work only with the best players in the world. Boostore hope that you will enjoy our friendly staff and support and you will come back again to use our services 🙂
Players who win a tournament will earn:
Nobody will know!
In the steam chat we are offline while we play, so no one can see that we are actually playing or that we are online.
Enjoy watching your boost
We do offer streaming of your services, although some limitations apply; first of all Twitch has removed passwords hence why all streams are public, thus making your service watchable from anyone, possibly hurting your privacy. According to the booster’s connection and your request we will work out a deal.
You can always spectate a game and see the Boostore Driver playing Your account.